Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back On Track

So it has been a while since I have said anything about my weight. When I started my journey 2 years ago I wanted to get from 230.5 to 13o.

Since then I have managed to get from 230. 5 down to 136 but when Matt came home I let myself go yet, at the same time I was trying to work and eat healthy but was having a hard time with all the stress of graduation, then graduation came and went. Then it was dealing with the move and getting out of the military. At the same time my scale was going up . Well last Saturday the 4th I decided enough was enough. I did not work this hard to put all the weight back on.

When I started last sunday my weight was 157.5(Yuck). After being carefull about what I eat, drinking as much water as I can and trying to walk at least 4 times this week. It is too hot here in Texas to shoot for every night. I weighed in this morning and weighed 154.5 and so thrilled that I lost 3 pounds.

My goal for the this week in to be down at least 2 more pounds and to walk at least 5 nights this week. Hopefully the Texas heat will cooperate.

No comments: