Friday, August 17, 2007

Kylie's first day of "big Girl" School

So today was kylies first day and i figured she would ahve a hard time but she did really gooD. We got up and she had breakfast and pictures(LOser I know) and then we were off to school. On the way there she was nervous and alittle scared but she did not cry and I was so proud of her for that. When we got to her clas she wanted me to stay and we did she was stilla little nervous but we got her coloring a picture while I filled out more paperwork. When it was time for us to leave she gave me and matt both a kiss and told us to ahve a good day and she was off. I was so proud of her but so sad because it means that my baby is growing up tobe a big girl and I can not stop it. On the other hand I did not cry at all except for now when writing this.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Aw, how sweet. I can't wait till Joey's first day, but they still won't tell us if she gets in this year or not ... She's starting to get a little nervous, but mostly she's totally thrilled. I think she'll be heartbroken if she doesn't make it this year, so I sure hope she gets to go. How did her first day go?