Sunday, December 2, 2007

Update: Matt Left

So Matt left on tuesday to go back to Iraq. It was very hard for me to let him go this time because I know it is going to be for a long period of time. The girls are doign ok it with him being ogne. It is me who is having a rough time dealing with it. I hate sleeping alone, I hate fixing dinner for just the 3 of us, I hate coming home to a empty house and know that he will not be here waiting for me. I hate the fact that he is gone before christmas. I think that is what makes it so much harder. He left before christmas and will not be here to spend the time with us. I am so over this war. I say drop a nuclear bomb in them and let them deal with it. I am sick of sending innocent gusy over there to lose thier life because of soemones else war.While I don't support the war Ido support are troops because are doing what they being old to do but damn it is pisses me off.

No comments: