Thursday, August 7, 2008

Life

So lately and it seem now more than ever I hear my biological clock ticking. Funny Huh for several reasons. They are both good and bad.
1. Matt is deployed not going to happen
2. I have 2 great wonderful kids
3. I still have a year in college
4. Matt and I will not have jobs in less than a year.

Yet I still want another child with Matt. Of course he can not decide if he wants more or not and I don't blame him. He is going 23, has 2 kids, and has dealt with alot more than some people deal with in their whole life.

I feel like I am stuck waiting for him decide and feel that by the time he says yes or no I will not too hve any more because the kids will be so old. Or maybe I will be too old.

I have been trying not to put pressure on him but I wish he would just say yes or no. It is hard though especially with Kylie starting Kindergarten, maddison turning 3 in less than 3 weeks, and a bunch of people I m friends having babies.

Am I wrong for feeling this way?????

4 comments:

Brandi said...

You are not wrong. The heart wants what the heart wants. No matter what the brain says, honey. So try not to worry.

Jessica said...

I Know I cn jusify on both ends but yet I always come back to matt is still not sure and I refuse to have another "accident" Know what I mean

Brandi said...

I don't blame you. It can be nice to actually plan a baby too ... If you can get your husband to give up the goods, LOL ...

Jessica said...

Yes it would be nice but I am not in a hurry right now. I think once I finish school it will be ok.