Monday, June 1, 2009

Weight Loss and a Challenge

SO today was my final weigh in for the month of May. It was a rough 2 weeks and while I did not meet my goal I am happy with the weight I loosed.

SW-151
CW-147
WL-4

Now starting today for this month. I would like to lose 8 pounds. This will be a challenge for me as we are going to be moving in the next few weeks. The good thing is that I will now have a work out room in my complex that I can use any time. Plus I will be able to walk the complex.

Now for the challenge, After walking 8 miles on Saturday my new challenge for this week is to walk a total of 30 miles. This 30 miles does not include the 8 I walk on Saturday but does include the 5 I walked last night. I hope to walk this by Sunday. Now to my blogging friends. I challenge to you do something that will put you out of your comfort zone. It can be what ever you want. I then want you to challenge 2 of you friends to do it. You have the entire month of June. You don't win anything but will have the satisfaction of doing something you always wanted to do.

No comments: