Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Hop

Tilapia with Garlic Butter

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons butter ( I used 4 tsp butter and 2 tsp olive oil)
2 cloves garlic, finely minced( I used freeze dried and garlic powder)
dash pepper
dash salt
pinch dried dillweed or parsley
dash paprika
4 tilapia fillets ( I had 6 which is why I had more butter)

Preparation:

In saucepan, combine butter, garlic, pepper, salt, dillweed, and paprika. Heat over low heat until butter is melted and starts simmering. Remove from heat. Brush a little of the butter mixture in the bottom of a shallow baking dish (line baking dish with foil, if desired) then place tilapia fillets on the buttered area. Brush top of each tilapia fillet with the seasoned butter mixture. Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes, until tilapia flakes easily with a fork.Serves 2


This has been the most requested theme, so I hope we have a record turnout. Please put up a post with your favorite recipe, or if you don't have the recipe, a photo of your favorite dish and a description. Here's a sample post I did for you: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/mcklinky-blog-hop-for-july-21-2009.html Also, be sure to submit your recipe here too: http://www.mcklinky.com/recipes.asp! I WILL CREATE A MckLinky RECIPE BOOK, AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO ALL BLOG HOPPERS FOR FREE! ...STOP
MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: