Monday, May 31, 2010

Manic Monday



This Manic Monday I have a request that can;t be filled at this time but i can't wait until the day it does.

For this Manic Monday, I want to be a stay at home mom again. I want to be able to spend more than 3 hours a day with my kids. I want to stop stressing about my job even when I am off from work.

Yet at this time this can't happen becuase Matt and I need to pay off more of the big bills like student loans,mortage and the cars.

Hopefully it will only be a few more years until I can go back to being a stay at home mom.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I hope that for you too. I know you worked hard for your degree so that you give your kids a good home in a good neighborhood, a good life. But I also know how much you must be missing them each day also.

*prayers*