Lately I have been looking for yummy healthy recipes and this recipes I found here and I did modify it some for my liking. All I can say is that we ate this recipes so fast that I could not get pictures. The good thing about this is that you can change it up based on what you like. The original recipe had tomatoes but I don't like cooked tomatoes. So Yummy
- 1lb extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 package reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup Nonfat Cottage Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Kraft 2% Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices of Bacon
- Brown Turkey Onion & Garlic in a pan.
- Drain meat of fat/grease. .
- Place rolls in pie pan (or 8x8 pan) to make crust
- Pour meat mixture into pie pan
- In a separate bowl, mix cottage cheese with egg.
- Pour cottage cheese mixture over meat in the pie pan.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes – let stand for 5 minutes before serving. I have yet to be able to make the servings actually look like slices of pie.
Servings-8 - 5 points per servings