Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Skinny Bacon Cheeseburger Pie

Lately I have been looking for yummy healthy recipes and this recipes I found  here and  I did modify it some for my liking. All I can say is that we ate this recipes so fast that I could not get pictures. The good thing about this is that you can change it up based on what you like. The original recipe had tomatoes but I don't like cooked tomatoes. So Yummy
 
Ingredients
  •  1lb extra lean ground turkey
  •  1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
  •  1 package reduced fat crescent rolls
  •  1/2 cup Nonfat Cottage Cheese
  • 1 Egg
  • 3/4 Cup Kraft 2% Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • 4 slices of Bacon
Instructions
  1. Brown Turkey Onion & Garlic in a pan.
  2. Drain meat of fat/grease. .
  3. Place rolls in pie pan (or 8x8 pan) to make crust
  4. Pour meat mixture into pie pan
  5. In a separate bowl, mix cottage cheese with egg.
  6. Pour cottage cheese mixture over meat in the pie pan.
  7. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
  8. Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes – let stand for 5 minutes before serving. I have yet to be able to make the servings actually look like slices of pie.
Servings-8 - 5 points per servings

No comments: