Friday, May 4, 2007

Stupid ankle

Well a few months back before matt left for Iraq I twisted my ankle and thought that it had gotten better but it has still been sore. Today at the play ground I WAS picking up Maddison to get in the car and was walking a way and between a combination of bad ankles and a uneven ground I went down. Yet I was more worried about maddison falling. I felt her start to go head first so I grabbed her face and turned my bad to break her fall. Nevertheless I think I did soem serious damage to my foot and I am going to teh doctor to make sure it is nothing to serious but I have a bad feelign abotu it becasue my entire ankle is the size of a orange plus it hurts to put any pressure on it even to flex it and I have never had that problem.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh crap. When is the doctor's appointment, are you okay? Does it hurt bad?

Jessica said...

I am goign at 9.45 my time and it is killing me. I hope it does not affect my weight loss.

Brandi said...

Well, let me know what they say when you get home, and I'll be praying. Good luck, honey.