Wednesday, August 1, 2007

all about me

All About You!
Basics...
Full Name:
Jessica (and that's all you're getting, LOL)
Age:
2a
Birthdate:
January 30, 1983
Birthplace:
Central Florida, USA
Current Location:
Leesville la, USA
Relationship Status:
Marries
Heritage:
Not sure.
Religion:
Christian, and Proud of it.
Employment:
I'm a stay-home mom and a college student
Tatoos:
None
Piercings:
My ears,
Shoe Size:
8
Height:
5 Foot, 2 Inches
Favorites...
Food:
Anything with veggies
Color:
Blue
Holiday:
Chirstmas
Season:
Fall/Winter
Pop:
Diet coke caffeine free
Movie:
High school musical and Because I said so
Song:
Anything by Reba, sugarland, brad paisley
TV Show:
Army Wives
Ice Cream:.
Ben and jerry half baked or marble slab cheesecake
Restaurant:
Red lobster(love me some crab legs)
Smell:
Not a big smell person
Place:
My bed
Sports Teams:
Football Dallas cowboys and baseball Atlanta Braves
Hangout Spot:
My house.
Store:
Wal-Mart since that is all we have here but I LOVE TARGET
Singer:
REBA.
Music Genre:
Country
Actor:
Brad paisley(yes not actor but he is just as hot as some actors)
Actress:
Reese Witherspoon
Dislikes...
Food:
Meat, I can eat it but sometime I would rather have a plate of veggies...
Music:
Anything other than country
Movie:
Death, scary movies and war movies
Smell:
Fart smell and bad breath
Singer:
Marilyn Manson, and Fergie, Brittney Spears
When is the world going to catch on that they suck?
Famous Person:
Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears, and Lindsay Lohan, they are terrible role models for today's young girls. Amen. If they were my children I would have kicked their ass
TV Show:
Anything that can make me think, "I can't believe that made it to TV." Like Venture Brothers, South Park, most of the shows on "adult swim"...
Season:
I like all seasons.
Color:
black
This or That...
Family Guy/South Park:
Neither
Cartman/Kenny:
Neither, the entire show is a tasteless waste of time.
Peter/Stewie:
Neither
Pepsi/Coke:
Pepsi
Sprite/7-Up:
Sprite
Mountain Dew/Red Bull:
Mountain dew
School/Church:
Both
Love/Money:
Both
Homework/Test:
Neither
Movie at Home/Movie in Theater:
Movie in Theater
Comedy/Romance/Horror:
Comdey or roamnce
Pants/Shorts:.
shorts
Summer/Winter/Fall/Spring:
Fall
Christmas/End of the School Year:
Both, like the time off from school
Warm/Cold:
Cold
Italian/Chinese:
chinese
Tyra Banks/Kate Moss:
Tyra Banks
Martha Stewart/Rachel Ray:
Neither
Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie:
Neither, they have no respect for themselves or anyone around them. And just because they are rich doesn't mean they are worth it.
Angelina Jolie/Jennifer Anistan:
Jennifer. Duh.
Love/Lust:
Love
Flowers/Candy:
Flowers
Love Life...
First Love:
Lamar
Longest Love:
Matt
Person you love:
Husband
Do you believe in the one:
Yes sometimes
Do you believe in love at first sight:
Yes in the right case
Do you still talk to your first Love:
Yes.
Ever let someone go and regreted it:
Yes.
Have you ever cheated on someone:
No, but I've come close.
Ever been cheated on:
Yep. Who hasn't?
Loved someone and they didn't know:
Yeah ... That sucks.
Material Things...
Cellphone:
Yes Hubby and I share it
Pager/Beeper:
Nope
Computer (Desktop):
I have one
Laptop:
Supposed to be getting one for school
Digital Camera:
I've got one, but I WANT A NEW one because I broke the one hubby mom gave us
Game Console:
Hubby owns a psp
Vehicle:
Kia rio(piece if crap) and Chevy cavillaer
iPod:
Ye hubby and I both have one.
Blackberry or Palm:
Neither
How many DVDs:
150 between hubby and I
How many CDs:
Not that many
Kind of TV:
We have a hdtv 32 flat screen. Hubby’s annisvary gift
Last Time...
Last song you heard:
Everyday America by sugarland love it
Last person you talked to:
Hubby.
Last thing you said:
"I Love You too"
Last thing you ate:
Sonic so good but so bad for me
Last time you cried:
Watching army wives on Sunday..
Have You Ever...
Have you smoked:
Cigarettes? Yes.
Have you drank:
Uh, yeah.
Been stoned:
No.
Bungee Jumped:
Are you out of your mind?
Been Sky Diving:
I would love to but I have kids.
Been in a limo:
Yes.
Gone camping:
Yes and I hated it
Been to the ER:
Yes.
Surfed:
No.
Kicked a guy in the nuts:
Yes ...
Been so drunk you don't remember the night before:
No but have done some goofy stuff(cheese sandwiches)
Puked infront of a crowd:
Yes.( On a ride at ottoberfest was preganat but did not know it.)
Toilet-papered someone's house:
Yes and it was fun
Ever gone to therapy:
Yes too many to count
Miscellaneous
Bedtime:
11 pm
Bed Size:
Queen
Collect Anything:
Books
If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do:
Tell my dad and step mom how I feel about them and spend time with my hubby and Girls
What do you want on your pizza:
Mushroom, onion green pepper.
Speak anything besides English:
Takign Spanish this fall for my degree.
What annoys you the most:
The damn war and sending are men and women over there to get killed. I say either drop a damn bomb on the whole middle east or let them kill each other. Save us some money
What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons:
Throw them away
Do you wear Contacts or Glasses:
Contact but might be getting lasik
Why are you taking this survey:
Because Brandi sent it to me

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Awwww, you remember the cheese sandwiches!

Jessica said...

I knew u would point that out