Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Getting there.

So I did not see any weight loss but It is that TOM so i figure once it starts It will be better.

Last night was a rough. My hubby came home from worka nd camped out in front of the computer to do more work. i was pissed. I was not going to walk but I did becasue I needed a break from him and the Girls. DID MY WALK AND FELT great . When I LEFT i HAD LEFT TEH HOUSE A mess and dinner dishes still on the table and dinner mess. Also I had told him to give the girls a bath so I could get to bed when I got back. Needless to say nothing was done. Then he had the nerve to tell me he does not do somethign without me asking. I was pissed I laid into him. So needless to say not a good night. So today I am going to clean the hosue and when it gets messy I am doign no work. i want to see how long it will take for him to clean it up. Sounds mean but I am sick of being everyones maid and do girl. I will post how it is coming.

Also we got my oldest into to la-4 which is headstart. we are so happy because she needs it and preschool is no longer challenging.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

That's funny, I can't believe you are going on strike. Be careful though, it could backfire on you ... I did that to The Ex ... and he let it build up and build up and build up. At one point when i finally gave in and had to clean it all up by myself, there was a cup behind our dressor with molded Mountain Dew in it. Ick. Good luck, LOL ...

Jessica said...

NO I will not let him win. It will drive him nuts for teh hosue to be dirty so he will clean it