Wednesday, August 29, 2007

walking

So it has been a while since I have walked but tonight I made a goal to try to walk the golf course 3 times a weeka dn walk around my neighborhood everynight. If I walk the golf course it is 2.2 miles. if I walk around my block it is 3.4 miles and it I walk one strett and back it is 1.8 times 2 so I am goign to try doing this but once matt is redloped back to Iraq I will have to stop the night walk but I want to lose as much weigth as possible. So good luck to me.
Ps I ran about half mile which is great for me.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Awesome. Incredibly proud of you, Jess!!! How's the HIIT going? Are you still doing it at all? I've given it a shot here and there, but I'm going to have to find something other than jogging to do it with. It gets the ankle going and I just can't take it anymore. I maybe could do it with bicycle crunches or kicks or something ... what do you think?

Jessica said...

Yeah I have not been doing HIIT yet I still am losing weight. Yeah I thniking adding kicks or crunches instead of running.