Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Wierd Day

Today I went to the doctor to have my eyes evaluated and to see if my headaches are caused by occular migraines. Yet the doctor does not think it has to do with my eyes. Instead he referred me out to a Neuroligts and now I am so worried that it could be soemthing worse but I have to just get on with life.

Tonight I am hoping to go walk so that the weight will continue to come off.

I have managed to lose 5 lbs since starting the second half of the challenge with brandi yet she is keeping up with me so this might be a tight race we will see. I will win

1 comment:

Brandi said...

You will not win. You're going down just like I told ya, babe. Sorry about the headaches though, I wish you felt better. ANd so glad to see that the date went well ... you guys needed some time to hang together and get straight with each other. Did you get to talk much?