Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hard not knowing

So asa army wife u get use to hearing your man say"I can't tell u that". In the civilian world those words would not fly. U would expect a good answer. Well as a wife of one of those people it is the hardest words to hear because u never know if he will be able to tell u agagin. Like I know my husband loves me but I wish just once he would say I am goign on a mission. If I don't make it remember I love u. It would be hard to hear but at lease t it would be the truth.

I have not heard from matt since last night and while that may not sound like a big deal it is. Because I know he doing somethign that could get him killed. I keep wondering if he knows I love him and that girlss and I will always rememebr him as our hero. I wonder if he remembers taht he has something worth fighting for, I alos wonder will he still love me should soemthign happen to him.

So ladies and gentleman when u tell your loved one that u love him/her rememebr that there are wives and husband who might get a chance to say 0or hear those from thier soulmate. Make sure u say those words even when u are fighting. Cherish those words becuase there are peopel who will never hear a again.

As I look back on the past week I try to rememeber to love often, live well, and never let the thoughts go unspoken. Life is abotu what u make. As a army wife I try to make so that my soilder knows how much I love and miss him.

No comments: