Sunday, January 27, 2008

So Miserable

I am so miserable. I just want this deployment to end. I am so busy with school, the kids and life in general that nothign makes me happy. When I talk to matt on the phoen i flip out on him because he does nto talk and it pisses me off. I feel like nobody understands because unless u have been here u don;t.

It is so bad that I want to drop out of school and then that will be one less stress on my life. I aso tired and so worn out that I have flu and have been fightign it for days and I do not even care if I get better. I can't sleep and when I do I toss and turn all night. I am so unhappy with my life rigth now.

I WANT MATT HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I hate this for you. I wish I was there to help you out, help you study, drive you to class, take the girls for dinner so you don't have to worry about it. I don't know, I just wish I could be there to do something ... something.