Sunday, July 4, 2010

Weight Watchers

SO after the last few months I have been a lot of yo yo diet i decided that I needed to get serious about losing weight. For this reason I looked into doing weight watchers online but I could not justify spending 55 dollars a month on the membership for online. For this reason I bought a weight watchers kit omline. I am alotted 26 points a day and 35 flex points. So today I went and bought alot of fruits and veggies. I also have set some goals for this week. They include the following

1. No caffiene- I have done this before and will slowly add caffiene back in.
2. No fast food- This will be hard because we are going to the water park on friday but I will get a salad.
3. Walk 30 minutes every other day. I hope to add more time later
4. Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks. This will be my hardest goal because I usually only eat once a day.
5. drink 8 glasses of water.


I will check in in the middle of the week to update how I am doing

Check out my food blog for new recipes.

No comments: