Sunday, April 22, 2007

weekend and all

This weekend has been tough. On saturday morning I got the worst call of my life. My Husband was calling me to tell me that his truch had been hit by something in iraq. Needless to say I was a wreck i was crying and boo hoo bawling but I think I am allowed. My husband say he is fine that he only has a concussion. Needless to say i am not alright. I have been tryimg to stick to my diet but last night I was feelign overwhlemed so I ate cookies and I mean alot probably 20 easily. The good thing is that my weight is holding steady at 221 which because I do not want to weigh 230 ever again. I have not been able to work out because my oldest daughter is not in daycare and will not walk with me. Yet I have stairs in my new house which I think is helping me alot. Please keep us in your prayers as we go thur this trying time.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh, Jess ... I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. It's so awful. But expecially now when it's just you and the girls, you've got to remember the diet and your health. You have to be there to teach them the right ways even if he isn't right now. I'm praying my butt off for you though, honey.