Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Schoo and throwing up

So kylies 1st day back to school was yesterdaya dn of course we get a phone call saying to come pick her. She had thrown up because she was upset about somethign not sure what but hey whatever. So this mornign my plan was to take her to school and see how it goes but as soon as I got up she was tellign me she did not feel good. Took her temp and it was 99.8 not high but in la u can't have a fever over 99.5 and come to school. So I decided 2 take her to the doctor and we find out she has a sinus infection and a reakky bad earwax buildup which has infected her skin. I got to see it and it was gross. So she has to have her ear cleaned with drops and some aumoxeiillen(sp) which is peniciilian. The good news is that she can go back to school tomoorw so she is goign. The bad news is that I accidientaly took a little drop of her mediicine and had a small alleric reaction because of the pencillian. i AM fine but it was a little scary.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness, one thing after another huh? Hope it's better soon, and that Kylie is back to 100% ASAP. Good luck with the classes ... and with the little one. How are things going with Matt?

Jessica said...

Yeah she went back today so we shall see. Things are good with hiem he is trying to help me out but it seems like he gets in the way more. HOW are things with u guys.