Friday, May 7, 2010

Graduation



Wow I never thought I would be posting that my youngest is graduating from preschool. For me it was very emotional because she is my last baby for the next 5 years to go to school. As we got to the church this morning where they were having it at the daycare had set up a power point and maddison's baby picture popped up. I started crying immediately. Matt was making fun of me for it. Maddison did really good she got her diploma and a award for most cheerful. We then went to chuckie e cheese where we were there for an hour because Matt worked late last night and he was very tired.
Such a sad day for me but also a happy day because it means she is growing up and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Made my eyes water a little ...