Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Maybe a Baby?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:63GhfjlnKFlaMM:http://www.babyphotospictures.com/thumb/baby-boy-laughing.jpg

So my hubby and I have been having this debate about having another baby. I would have liked to had our 3rd and last baby about 2 years ago but seeing how he was in Iraq that would have caused some problems. He would like to wait until 2013 to have another baby. At this point I should mention that I have an IUD that must come out May 2013 and I do not plan on having another put in as they hurt. SO the debate between myself and my hubby is weather or not we wait. Waiting a few years may not make a differences but I have a few good and a few bad points about waiting.

The Good-
Pay off some debt
will be able to stay home


The Bad
I will be 30 or 31 before the baby comes
Kylie will be 10 or 11, and Maddison will be 7 or 8.
not sure if I will be able to get pregnant

So while I wait for my Husband to make up hie mind I look at other babies in hope that I will get to have one last one.

No comments: