Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gym

So as I mentioned in my previous post I was going to start working out by going back to the gym. Well yesterday after work I went to 24 hour fitness and not only signed up for a gym membership I also went ahead and signed up for 10 sessions of personal training. I will be going to the gym 6 days a week and need to work out for at least an hour. Tonight I worked with the trainer for an hour and let me tell you I am sore and I am sure I will be feeling it. Tomorrow I get my keys to the apartment so I plan on getting my keys and will move a few boxes to the apartmet and then will go to the gym for a Zumba class. The goal for the next month I will be working out with the trainer twice a week and then going to a class every night or working out at the gym. The weight loss goalset by my trainer is 5-6 pounds. I am not going to lie I hope to lose about 10 pounds. We shall see though,

Starting Weight-196.5

No comments: