Friday, February 10, 2012

Moving Day

Day was it, I moved out of my house into my own apartment. While I wish it was not ending I know that God has a plan for me. I have to say the hardest part for me was not actually leaving the house but was leaving the dog who I can barely stand. I know weird what we get emotional over. I did hire people to move me and they had me completely in the apartment by 11am. I started unpacking 1:30 and as of right now the apartment is almost put together expect for the girls room and I have not put up my books(200)however I do have the next 3 days to do that.

I am thankful for the support I do have during this hard time and even though the majority of my family and Friends are not here I want to thank them for all the love and support they have given me from apart.

For I know the plans for you (Jeremiah 29:11)

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

Hope you are all settled into the new apartment. It's great that you have such a great love and support during this time. ;)