Sunday, February 5, 2012

This is it!!!

This week will probably be one of the hardest for my kids and myslef because we will be moving from the house I share with my ex to an apartment. While I am looking forward to it because I get to find out who I am and what I want. However this is going to be so hard on my kids as they get use to not seeing their dad daily. However we have made it as easy as possible so that the girls can see their dad daily.

Some other things that I will be working on getting my weight loss back in check. I am planning on getting a gym mmebership and will hopefully work out 5 times a week for at least an hour. I also plan on doing zumba once a week, I would love to do more however that may not be possible with my schedule and the girls. We shall see. I am also going to be doing weight watchers online. My goal for right now is to lose roughly 50 pounds. I plan to spend the next week getting everything set up in my new life and then start working on my diet and excerise. The good thing is that I know I can do it because I have done it before.

Ready for the next chapter of my life.

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

I hope the move went well. Good for you for trying to get your new life set up and doing the best you can for your girls.

I am praying that the next chapter in your life will bring you many blessings.