Friday, March 2, 2012

Debt Snowflake Challenge




So Melissa over at momplans.com has been doing a debt snowflake challenege where you work to get your debt paid down by using money that you "find". I have been debating about doing this because with my divorce and everything I have alot of debt. Alot of the debt I have has been incured becasue of my divorce hwoever I am hoping to be completey credit card debt free by January 2013. I also have alot of student loan debt that I will start paying off ina few years and a car payment that I would love to have paid off before I graduate from Grad school. Below is the amount that I have current as of March 1st 2012.


Capital One- 3985

Gemoney-1634

Best Buy -1315

USAA-8760

AAMCO-500

Personal loan-1000

I this is a combine total of 17,194 just in credit card debt.

No comments: