Sunday, February 19, 2012

First Week

So this past week has definitely been trying but I have to say it has been better than I thought it would be. The hardest part is when my kids go to their dads. This past week they went over there on Monday and after they went to school I ran a few errands and then went to the gym for several hours. Tuesday was probably the hardest day since it was Valentine day but I worked and then I went to the gym again for several hours. Wednesday was good because I had work and school. Thursday was alot better since I got my kids back and then Friday struck. What an awful day. I took my kids to school, and then came home to get ready for work. Then I was attempting to drive to my visit and my car freaking broke down. Well of course I had to have it towed because it would go no where. Come to find out it was my transmission. I am waiting on my final cost but praying not to bad. I did have to get a rental. Otherwise this week has been pretty good. I have had some rough patches but I have been working thru it with my BFF and my therapist. I have also come to accept that while my marriage is done I do have to work with him for my kids sake. I will also have to come to accept the fact that he will be getting married soon. While it was not easy to see that he could move on so fast I have come to realize that I will not move that fast because I do enjoy having my life as my own. This next book in my life will be great and I will come out stronger and better because of it.

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

Sorry to hear about the hard week. I hope the car problem wasn't too expensive to fix.

I can't believe your ex is getting married soon?! I'm glad that you are trying to be civil with him for the kids sake.

You WILL come out stronger and better because you are determined to do so.