Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weight Loss Update

Wow as I mentioned in the last post my life has been super crazy and while I was hopeful it would calm down some it has not because I now have school stuff to deal with. Including a 10 page paper. However I have not given up on my weight loss goal. I have been going to the gym everyday except Sunday and I go for at least 2 hours if not more. I also am seeing a trainer twice a week. I definitely am seeing a loss in my clothes because my work out clothes are starting to get bigger. However I am not seeing as much as a weight loss as I hoped however I am happy to report that I am now down to 191.1 which is 5.4 lbs of weight loss. I am hoping in the month of March I get down the 10 pounds I need and want but I will be out of town next week so it may not be as easy.

My trainer is supposed to check my body fat tonight.

2 comments:

Life Happens said...

Any loss is a good loss when it comes to weight. Keep it up! Sounds like you are doing great.

Jessica said...

Yea I was hoping for more but I will take it!