Saturday, September 29, 2012

Who am I?


Until recently I was able to give a very honest answer. I was a mother wife, student, case manager, a daughter and a woman.

Yet the most important way that I identified mysle was as a wife. I was a wife to Matt and I was very proud of that. However I lost that identity during my divorce and I struggle with who I am.

There will come a day in the very near future that I won't be needed by my kids everyday and that is scary. Yet, I know that I need to fid out who I am so that I can be strong and confident in that.

God has a plan for me and I have to remember that my plan is not his plan for my life. I never expected to be divorced however I truly believe that god is healing me so that I can be a better mom to my kids so that if and when that right person comes along I will be ready. However I also think god is working on the man who will be my helpmate because I am a pretty strong and determined woman who has handled a lot.

No comments: